Kidneys are one of the most vital organs in the body. It removes toxic chemicals from the blood, maintains fluid balance and blood pressure and secretes some extremely important hormones. Similarly, urological diseases can make one feel uncomfortable and can completely sap one’s confidence, especially when one least expects it.
The Department of Renal Sciences at RBH treats diseases in the Kidney and its related organs with the latest diagnostic and therapeutic technologies. The efficient team of physicians offer the most comprehensive solutions for urological and nephrological disorders. The Hospital deals with a range of issues faced by individuals with kidney disease and other conditions that affect or arise from the kidneys and prostrate. Treatment of prostate gland disorders, kidney stones removal, prostate cancer, and kidney tumors are routinely carried out here. Round the clock dialysis and kidney transplantation services are also offered here.
- Laser Surgery for Stone and Prostate HOLEP
- Urinary Stone Management
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Uro – Oncology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery
- Clinical Nephrology with morning and evening clinic
- 24-hours Dialysis Unit
- Facilities for SLEDD / CRRT in all ICUs
- Good CAPD programme; Catheter implantation on day care basis
- Access creation AV Fistula, AV Graft, Perm Catheter, etc (Perm Catheter being added)
- Renal Biopsy with IF/EM
- State-of-the-art Transplant programme with very high success rate
RBH specialises in Renal Sciences with latest equipment, renowned doctors and trained para-medical staff. RBH has an enviable success rate in the areas of Urology, Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Surgery.
A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline material formed within the urinary tract or the kidney. One in every 20 people develop kidney stones at some point in their lifetime.
Organ Transplant Compliance