The Department of Paediatrics at RBH aims to make a difference in the lives of children and adolescents by recognising the needs of those between 0 and 17 years of age.
The Department provides children with easy access to the best of paediatric facilities and services. It blends clinical care with research-based knowledge to ensure that the stars of tomorrow continue to burn bright as ever.
The Department provides cutting edge technology and expertise through a plethora of paediatric services.
Intensive Care Facilities & Services
- Intensive Care and High Dependency Beds
- Provision to ventilate children using Servo-I Ventilators
- Multi-parameter monitors for Invasive and Non-Invasive blood pressure monitoring as well as CVP
- Brochoscopy, bedside EEG, ECHO, Peritoneal and Haemodialysis, SLED
NICU Facilities & Services
- Intensive Care and Isolation Beds with provision to ventilate babies
- Most advanced and sophisticated equipment for proper monitoring of neonates like warmers and incubators
- Advanced LED Phototherapy Units, Bili blankets, IBP Monitoring, etc.
- Management of Premature Neonates
- Management of patients with Meconium Aspiration Syndrome, Birth Asphyxia, Respiration Distress and other complicated diseases
- Advanced procedures including High Frequency Ventilation, Invasive Monitoring and Exchange Transfusion
- Cardiology Referral Services
- Well Baby Clinic
- Developmental Follow-up