The histopathology laboratory section is a state of-the-art facility established to provide quality, timely and need-based histology services. The laboratory has specialized, automated, high-output equipment, and is staffed with full-time histology technicians and a senior-level well trained pathologist, Dr. Maneesh Vijay (MD, AIIMS New Delhi), dedicated to histopathology services.
We support a full range of pathology sub-specialities including gastrointestinal, dermatological, haematological, urological, breast, gynaecological, respiratory, renal, hepatobiliary, head and neck etc.
Our histopathology laboratory is also involved in support for organ transplantation services.
- Microtomy — paraffin, frozen and plastic sectioning
- Routine Hematoxylin & Eosin staining and Special staining
- Immunohistochemical staining
- Consultation and second opinions are provided in all areas of pathology, including bone and joint, breast, cytopathology, dermatopathology, endocrine, GI and hepatic pathology, genitourinary, gynaecologic, head and neck, hematopathology, neuropathology, paediatric, pulmonary, renal, and soft-tissue
We are the only institute in Jaipur providing highly accurate and reliable services with the shortest turn-around time:
- Depending on the service requested and request volume, we strive for 1-2 working days turn-around time
- Next day services for Immunofluorescence facility for skin & kidney biopsy services
- 24 x 7 hrs Frozen section facility
- Next day reports for small biopsy samples (Dedicated for oncology services)
- FNAC procedure with reporting within 2 hrs turn-around time
- Same day services for transplant kidney tissue samples