Department Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Obstetrics is a branch that takes into consideration women’s reproductive health in respect of pre-conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. In contrast, Gynaecology takes into account the medical care for all women’s general health issues. Hence, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a single super-specialty formed by the combination of two distinct fields and offers the best comprehensive services for the reproductive health and gynecological needs of women.
At the CK Birla RBH, the Department of OBS/GYN is a division wherein all the professional physicians, clinicians, and nurses work together as a dedicated team to provide all kinds of medical assistance to women of all age groups (starting from teenage to post-menopause period). Moreover, the healthcare practitioners keep the patients well-informed about their medical needs and also guides the patient throughout the procedures to deliver successful outcomes.
The objective is to provide a comfortable and supportive environment for female patients by keeping in mind their emotional well-being. Furthermore, attention is also on serving the women with the latest, safe, and effective diagnostic and therapeutic facilities with less invasive treatments carried out for a wide range of gynecological conditions.
Why Choose CK Birla RBH?
- Best treatment and care for various obstetric and gynecological conditions.
- Wide range of procedures like cesarean section, high-risk pregnancy delivery, removal of ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
- Pre-conceptional counseling
- Management of recent miscarriages and preterm labor
- Surgery to repair pelvic organ injures
- Routine antenatal care
- Best doctors for a painless vaginal delivery
- management of critically ill obstetric patients
- Special care for sick and premature babies
- High-end neonatal intensive care
- Hysteroscopic procedures and surgeries
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Counseling and screening for all post-menopausal conditions.
Services offered by the Department of Obstetrics /Gynaecology at CK Birla RBH
Some of the services offered by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology includes:
- Care for women well-being including the screening, evaluation, and immunizations provided based on the age and associated risk factors.
- Cognitive, genetic, and mental health screening.
- Counseling for women sexual health.
- Counseling the women for use of contraceptives to prevent unplanned pregnancy.
- Diagnosis and treatments for a range of gynecological conditions such as congenital abnormalities, abnormal vaginal bleeding, incontinence, uterine fibroids, cervical disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), gynecological cancers, endometriosis, sexual health problems, infertility, amenorrhea, menstrual disorders, and pelvic floor issues.
- Education of mother for childbirth and newborn.
- Evaluation and management of Human Papilloma Virus infections or abnormal PAP smears (a test carried out for screening cervical cancer).
- Family planning and care of women in preconception time.
- Gynecology oncology (care for women having cancer).
- Hormonal or non-hormonal therapy to manage the menopausal symptoms.
- Insertion or removal of Intrauterine devices (IUD).
- Medical care during prenatal, childbirth, and the postpartum period. A mental health program for women is also available that deals with the mental health issues of women throughout their life cycle. This includes issues during the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, postpartum period, and during parenting. Moreover, the health experts also help the women deal with the loss of the fetus, infertility problems, and hormonal problems at the onset of menopause.
- Minimally invasive gynecological surgeries (MIGS) that successfully treat challenging and complex gynecological conditions. These include robotic-assisted surgeries, laparoscopy, and vaginal approaches. This kind of surgery provides enhanced magnification and high-quality visibility of the area to be operated on, thereby making the treatment more precise and diagnosis more accurate. The added advantage is that the patient has a shorter stay in the hospital, fewer complications, less scarring, minimum pain or discomfort, and speedy recovery.
- Suites for childbirth that have well-equipped maternity complex wherein the fetal monitors are placed to keep in check the progress of labor. These birthing rooms have all the facilities required for pain-free delivery of children running 24X7. Moreover, operation theatres are also available in the same maternity complex that is used for cesarean sections.
- Treatment of abnormal cells found in PAP smear test by Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP).
- Women’s genetic services involve evaluation, education, and support of females along with their partners and family members who require genetic consultation from child specialists. The genetic consultation is generally required by them for planning pregnancy, recurrent loss of the pregnancy, infertility, prenatal genetic testing, fetal anomalies, and to review the patient’s medical history and family history related to ovarian, breast, or other gynecological cancers.
Meet the best team of gynecologists and obstetricians only at CK Birla RBH.
Treatment and Surgeries
Adolescent Health Care Colposcopy Hysteroscopy
Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery
Comprehensive Antenatal care with Antenatal yoga
Contraception & Family Planning
Lamaze Classes Maternal Fetal medicine expert NICU Special Baby Care Unit
Management of High-risk Pregnancy
Management of Medical Disorders in Pregnancy
Menopause Disorder Management
Painless Normal Delivery
Pre & Post Delivery Counselling
Our Clinical Experts
Dr. Namrata Gupta
Senior Consultant- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Vibha Chaturvedi Sharma
Senior Consultant - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Ms. Prerna Rathore
Patient Testimonial | Dr. Vibha Chaturvedi | CK Birla Hospitals | RBH Jaipur
Congenital heart diseases are heart defects that exist since birth, which means the child is born with the heart defect.
Cardiovascular diseases can be defined as conditions that affect the heart or the blood vessels. It affects the structure and function of the heart.
Congenital heart disease refers to a heart condition that is caused by birth. Any child who is born with heart disease suffers from congenital heart disease.