Department Of Internal Medicine
RBH Jaipur Department of Internal Medicine is headed by expert and experienced medical professionals dedicated to managing and understanding all aspects of general health and internal medicine. Our doctors are highly skilled and expert in diagnosing and treating different medical conditions.
The department is led by a talented and experienced group of internal medicine doctors and physicians that provides a wide variety of diagnostic and treatment services to offer quality care and improved health. Critically sick patients, infectious diseases, drug overdose, poisoning, pneumonia, malaria, typhoid fever, TB, dengue fever, influenza, and other illnesses are all treated by internal medicine experts. The esophagus, pancreas, gallbladder, stomach, colon, liver, bile ducts, and thyroid gland are all treated, as well as the esophagus, pancreas, gallbladder, gallbladder, stomach, colon, liver, bile ducts, and thyroid gland. Doctors' major goal is to enhance patient outcomes by providing superior surgical treatment.
Diseases are diagnosed using a range of diagnostic scans and tests. To maintain a healthy lifestyle, the professional team of specialists delivers the finest preventative techniques and preventive treatment to the patients. The doctors give individualized and thorough care.
Why Choose RBH for internal medicine ?
- Efficient nursing care
- State-of-the-art acute care facilities
- Emergency care
- Modern and world-class Intensive Care Unit
- Cost-effective immunization services
- Customized treatment - Visit our specialists and get full attention to yourself. Get a detailed plan on how to go about your treatment with the best efforts on our end to give you a great experience.
- Patient safety first guideline - During times like now we ensure complete hygiene and safety to our patients by making full arrangements for sanitization as well as other requirements for full hygiene too.
- Hygienic operating rooms - Not only do we have modern technology but we also make sure our patient’s hygiene is not compromised.
- Follow-up sessions - The follow-up appointment is specifically designed to make sure that you are in good health and that you're healing well. A follow-up appointment is scheduled after more extensive work, such as a joint surgery.
- Affordable treatment - At RBH we provide our patients with world-class treatment at the most affordable prices.
What Doctors Deals â€“ Internal Medicine ?
The specialty blends laboratory science's analytical evaluation with adult medicine's individualized, caring treatment. Doctors may use this knowledge to address both common and complicated medical problems. They are also experts in the treatment of long-term chronic diseases including Type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Internists or general internists are doctors who specialize in internal medicine. Internal medicine professionals also examine how all of the body's systems interact as a whole because a problem in one area might lead to problems in another.
What are some of the illnesses that internists treat ?
Our expert doctors take care of:
- Infections of the sinuses
- Diabetes- Diabetes is a condition in which your blood glucose, commonly known as blood sugar, is too high. Your major source of energy is blood glucose, which comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, aids glucose absorption into cells for use as energy.
Treatment - Type 2 diabetes management entails:
- Healthy eating
- Exercise regularly
- Loss of weight
- Diabetes medication or insulin treatment might be an option.
- Monitoring of blood sugar levels
- These actions can help you maintain a normal blood sugar level, which will help you avoid or delay problems.
- Cholesterol levels are high - When it comes to lowering cholesterol, lifestyle modifications aren't always enough. The doctor may recommend medicine to help you reduce your blood pressure.
- Statins, which inhibit the liver's capacity to produce cholesterol, are one of the most frequent kinds. These medicines can even help the body resorb cholesterol from built-up deposits, which can help reverse arterial damage.
- Blood pressure that is too high - High blood pressure may be controlled and managed by altering your lifestyle.
The doctor may advise you to adopt the following lifestyle changes:
- Eating a low-salt, heart-healthy diet
- Physical activity on a regular basis
- Maintaining a healthy weight or, if overweight or obese, decreasing weight
- Limiting your alcohol consumption is a good start, but lifestyle improvements aren't always enough.
Our doctors are skilled in providing personalized and effective care to all their patients along with proper follow-up visits to ensure best results and early recovery. Schedule a consultation now for more information.
Our Clinical Experts
Dr. Ambrish Garg
Consultant - Emergency
Dr. Avinash Agarwal
Senior Consultant - Physician
Dr. Puneet Gupta
Consultant – Internal Medicine
Dr. Rahul Mathur
Associate Consultant - Internal Medicine
Dr. Sushil Kalra
Director - Internal Medicine
RBH (Rukmani Birla Hospital) | Patient Testimonial | Mr. Dinesh | Covid-19
Congenital heart diseases are heart defects that exist since birth, which means the child is born with the heart defect.
Cardiovascular diseases can be defined as conditions that affect the heart or the blood vessels. It affects the structure and function of the heart.
Congenital heart disease refers to a heart condition that is caused by birth. Any child who is born with heart disease suffers from congenital heart disease.