An M.Sc in Food & Nutrition and Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management, Priti Vijay is a Certified Diabetes Educator (Project HOPE), Certified Bariatric Diet Counsellor (Weight Loss Surgeries) and a Certified Critical Care Nutritionist (TACT Academy). Her special interest is Clinical Nutrition and has written several articles on Health Related Issues and Healthy Living. Priti Vijay interned in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (with specialization in Cardiology and Neurology) and has worked with Eternal Hospital, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket and VLCC in New Delhi as a Senior Dietician.
Education and Fellowships
M.Sc (Foods & Nutrition)
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management (PGDHHM)
Certified Diabetes Educator by “Project HOPE”
Certified Bariatric Diet Counsellor (Weight Loss Surgeries)
Certified Critical Care Nutritionist by TACT Academy
- Clinical Nutrition
- Writing Articles for Health Related Issues and Healthy Living
- Research Work
Research and Publications
Research done on “Effect of Iron Rich Products and Nutrition Education on Haemoglobin Status of anaemic Adolescent Girls in 13 – 15 years age group” in rural area of Rajasthan.
Member of a CBSE team in writing a text book and practical book for 11th class students on the subject of Food Nutrition and Dietetics for CBSE (copyright by CBSE).
- Worked with Eternal Hospital (EHCC), Jaipur as a Chief Dietician for 2.4 years
- 7.2 years work experience from Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi as a HOD – Dietetics
- 1 year worked with VLCC, New Delhi as a Senior Dietician
- 6 months internship from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, Specialization is in Cardiology and Neurology
Awards and Honours
- Achieved Max Hospital Award – 2008
- Certificate of Appreciation rewarded by Max Healthcare
- Life member with Indian Dietetic Association (IDA)