Dr. Vibha Chaturvedi Sharma
Senior Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dr. Vibha has a special interest in Gynec laparoscopy and hysteroscopy Surgery, Infertility management, High-risk pregnancy and many more. Dr. Vibha is also a dedicated healer and tries to instill her vigor and optimism to her patients and encourages them to bloom to their best. Working in sync with international standards and her zeal to learn & excel is what makes her stand out from the rest. Dr. Vibha has earlier worked as a clinical fellow in Endoscopy and Fertility management at Aanchal Fertility and Laparoscopic Hospital, where she received training under the guidance of Dr. C.P Dadhich in operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. She has also worked as a consultant in Cocoon hospital for many years.
Dr. Vibha Chaturvedi Sharma is a Senior Consultant, Gynecologist & Obstetrician at the CK Birla Hospitals RBH, Jaipur. She has done her MBBS and MS in Gyne-Obs at SMS Medical College, Jaipur under the able guidance of Dr. Adarsh Bhargava. Following this, she worked as a clinical fellow in Endoscopy and Fertility management at Aanchal Fertility and Laparoscopic Hospital, where she received training under the guidance of Dr. C.P Dadhich in operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. She has also undergone training in Advanced infertility treatment, (IVF, ICSI) at Aanchal Hospital. Following her training, she has worked as a Gynec Laparoscopist, Obstetrician & infertility specialist at the Cocoon Hospital, Jaipur and worked in association with Dr. Sunita Shishodia and Dr. Anju Tali & gained rich experience in the field of obstetrics.
It was during her post-graduate days that she developed a keen interest in the newly developing field of laparoscopic surgical techniques. She has gained vast experience and great skill in advanced & difficult cases of Laparoscopic gynae and Hysteroscopic surgeries. Her Special fields of interest are – Myomectomy for Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts operation, Ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis, Hysterectomy in previous surgeries, pelvic pain, endometrioma, infertility, Sacro-colpopexy & Sacro-hysterocolpopexy, Urinary incontinence, Gynecological cancers, Congenital abnormalities of Uterus & Vagina, Absent Vagina. HYSTEROSCOPIC Surgery for- Uterus polyp, submucus fibroid, Ashermans adhesions, Septum uterus.
She also has a keen interest in High-Risk Pregnancy care and has done observership in high-risk pregnancy in the USA.S he strongly believes in antenatal Yoga, Antenatal Lamaze classes and Music therapy as a part of pregnancy care and addresses a whole range of issues like Anaemia, Diabetes, high blood pressure, Kidney disease, Heart disease in Pregnancy.
She has been invited as chairperson, speaker & panelist in various national workshops & conferences. She has given articles in various magazines, newspapers and participated in TV talk shows. For more details please visit www.drvibhasharma.com.
Dr. Vibha is also a dedicated healer and tries to instill her vigor and optimism to her patients and encourages them to bloom to their best. Her zeal to learn and excel is what makes her stand out from the rest. She hopes to raise the health standards of Indian women and with this mission in hand, toil towards success.
Education and Fellowships
- MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India
- MS (Gyne-Obs) From Zenana Hospital Attached SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India
- Fellowship in Laparoscopy & Fertility Management
- Observership in High-Risk Pregnancy (USA)
- Gynec Endoscopic Procedures (Keyhole surgery)
- Hysteroscopy Surgery: Polyp, fibroid ,septum surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgeries: Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Ovarian Cystectomy, Grade1to 4 Endometriosis/Endometrioma Surgery, Sling Operations for Prolapse, Tubal Recanalisation, Ectopic Pregnancy Mx, Absent Vagina Surgery, Gynec Cancer Surgery
- Infertility Treatments & Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Painless delivery & High risk pregnancy
- All Kinds Of Vaginal Surgeries: Hysterectomy, Cystocele And Rectocele Repair, Manchester Repair
Research and Publications
- Jan 09, Presented a paper on “Role of hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding” in AICOG conference in Jaipur
- Aug 14, Invited as Chairperson & moderator in RAMAS, Jaipur, Moderated a case of Total laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Sept 14, Invited as Chairperson and Speaker at “Journey to Safe motherhood” conference organized by FOGSI . Presented a talk on “Recurrent pregnancy loss” and Chaired a session on “Epidural analgesia in Labor”
- May 15, Invited as a panelist on “Laparoscopic Myomectomy” at Endogyne conference, organized by JOGS
- Sept 15, Invited to moderate a session on Laparoscopic Vaginoplasty, at Raj Endogyne conference
- Nov 15, Organized ISOPARB conference as joint secretary and invited as panelist on “Induction of Labor” and “Gestational hypertension”
- Nov 15, Presented a paper on “Role of Non Stress Test in the management of Postdatism” at ISOPARB
- Dec 15, Invited as a panelist in Recurrent pregnancy loss conference organized by Pune Obs and Gyne Society in association with FOGSI
- Jan 16, Presented a paper on “Role of hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding” in AICOG conference Agra
Awards and Honours
- Sept’ 18, Invited as an operating faculty at Raj Endo Gyne conference and was the scientific chairperson for the conference
- Aug’ 18, Invited as a chairperson to chair a talk on “Neonatology for obstetricians” in NARCHICON, Jaipur. Also chaired the live NDVH surgery session at EHCC hospital at NARCHICON national conference
- Aug’ 18, Invited as a panelist in a panel discussion on “Fertility enhancing Laparoscopy” in a CME conducted by Indira IVF center IFA with AGERS Jaipur
- July’ 18, Shared the dais as a panelist with stalwart Dr. Dinesh Jindal Sir in a panel discussion “complication of endoscopic surgeries: prevention & management” in IFS conference, Jaipur
- April’ 18, Invited as an operating faculty to demonstrate Total Laparoscopic surgery at EHCC hospital Jaipur in First AGESR conference held at Jaipur
- April’ 18, was a scientific chairperson in First AGESR conference held at Jaipur and moderated a panel discussion on controversies in Laparoscopic surgery
- Nov’ 17, Invited as a chairperson to chair a talk on “Medicolegal” aspect of violence against doctor’s in a CME organised by FOGSI at Jaipur
- Aug’ 17, Invited to take a Lecture on sterilisation of endoscopy instruments at AGES-R master’s class
- July’ 17, Invited to moderate a panel discussion on “controversies in laparoscopy surgery” in IAGE conference, Jodhpur
- May’ 17 invited as a panelist at IFS Rajasthan chapter, to discuss The Enigma of endometriosis
- Feb’ 17 Presented a video session of Laparoscopic surgeries which are done beyond TLH
- Feb’ 17 Invited as operating faculty to demonstrate Total Laparoscopic surgery at Gov Hospital Hanumangarh Raj
- Dec’ 16 Invited as penalist in Indian Menopause society national conference to discuss Abnormal Uterine Bleeding in Perimenopausal age
- Dec’ 16 Invited as a speaker in Raj Endocurve conference, Jodhpur to deliver a talk on the use of Morcellation in Laparoscopic Myomectomy and Hysterectomy.
- Sept’ 16, Moderated live surgery cases in Raj Endogyne conference, Jaipur
- Sept’ 16, Invited as a panelist at NARCHICON 13th world congress, Jaipur to discuss management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding.
- Sept’ 16, Moderated live endometriosis surgery and Myomectomy in Raj-Endogyne conference, Jaipur.
- Certification course is done in High-risk pregnancy & emergency in obs on 9th July’16 at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, Conducted by Dr. Pratima Mittal
- April ’16, Invited as a panelist at NORTH ZONE YUVA FOGSI conference in Ghaziabad. Panel was on Rh incompatibility and viral infection in pregnancy
- March’ 16, Invited as a speaker by Kota Obs & Gyne Society, to deliver a talk on “Prevention of preterm labor “.
- March’ 16, Presented a video session on “How to handle a gigantic Uterus during total laparoscopic hysterectomy” In RAMAS conference, Dausa
- March’ 16, Invited as a speaker at WEST ZONE YOVA FOGSI, Rajkot, Gujrat. Presented a talk on “Laparoscopic management of Ectopic pregnancy “
- Jan’ 16, Presented a paper on “Role of hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding “ in AICOG conference Agra.
- Dec’ 15, Invited as a panelist in Recurrent pregnancy loss conference organized by Pune Obs and Gyne Society in association with FOGSI. The panel was on APLA Syndrome with Dr. Howard Carp
- Nov’ 15, Presented a paper on “Role of Non-Stress Test in the management of Post datism” at ISOPARB
- Nov’ 15, Organized ISOPARB conference as joint secretary and invited as a panelist on “Induction of Labor “and “Gestational hypertension “
- Sept’ 15, Invited to moderate a session on Laparoscopic Vaginoplasty, at RajEndogyne conference
- May’ 15, Invited as a panelist on “Laparoscopic Myomectomy” at Endogyne conference, organized by JOGS.
- Sept’ 14, Invited as Chairperson and Speaker at “ Journey to Safe motherhood “ conference organized by FOGSI. Presented a talk on “ recurrent pregnancy loss “ and Chaired a session on Epiduaral analgesia in Labor “
- Aug’ 14, Invited as Chairperson & moderator in RAMAS, Jaipur, Moderated a case of Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Jan’ 09, Presented a paper on “Role of hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding “ in AICOG conference in Jaipur
- Vice President, Association of Gynae Endoscopic Surgeons of Rajasthan
- Joint Secretary, Indian Society of Perinatology And Reproductive Biology
- Jaipur Obstetrics & Gynecological Society
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecological Society of India
- Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopist
- National Association for Voluntary Sterilization & Family Welfare of India
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Rajasthan Association of Minimal Access Surgeons