Dr. Neeraj Sharma
A Bachelor in Physiotherapy from the Rajasthan University of Health Science and with NDT Training at Disha-a resource center for Disabled, Dr. Neeraj Sharma has worked with Shri Vinayak Healthcare Center in Jaipur and has also volunteered work at Mahatma Gandhi Hospital in Bhilwara. Dr. Sharma’s area of special interest is Neurology.
Education and Fellowships
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy(Rajasthan University of Health Science)
- NDT Training in Disha-a resource centre for Disabled, Jaipur. Dr Sarwanan Shiwanithi
- Attended “International Workshop on Recent Advances in Stroke Rehabilitation” conducted by Emma stokes, vice president of WCPT at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Consultant physiotherapist at “Shri Vinayak Healthcare Center” Jaipur
- Volunteership at Mahatma Gandhi hospital, Bhilwara