Dr. Ayushi Mathur
Consultant - Ortho and Sports Therapy
With a Masters in Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics), Dr. Mathur’s areas of special interest include Orthopaedics, Neurology and Sports injuries. Dr. Mathur has worked in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, Metro MAS Hospital, Jaipur, Fortis Jessaram Hospital, New Delhi and Army Hospital R&R Delhi.
Education and Fellowships
- Masters in Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics)
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (Rajasthan University of Health Science)
- NDT Training by Chief Physiotherapist of AIIMS, Delhi – Dr. Prabhat Ranjhan
- MK Manual Therapy Education FIASTM (Functional Instrument Assisted Soft tissue Mobilization),Delhi – Dr. Mohammed Mosin
- Traniee at DISHA-a resource centre for Disabled, Jaipur
- RS-CIT(Rajasthan State Certificate in IT), Jaipur
- Sport’s Injuries
Research and Publications
- Dissertation Submitted in speciality of Orthopaedics(Research) – “Comparative Effect Between Hold Relax Versus Ischemic Compression Techniques On Upper Trapezius Myofacial Trigger Point”
- Consultant Physiotherapist, Fortis Memorial Research Institute,Gurgaon.
- Senior Physiotherapist,MetroMAS Hospital,Jaipur.
- Consultant Physiotherapist,FortisJessaramHospital,New Delhi.
- Completed Internship from ARMY HOSPITAL R&R,DELHI