Dr. Atul Jain
Consultant - Neuro Physiotherapy
With a Masters in Physiotherapy (Neurology), a Post-graduate Diploma in Early Intervention and a Fellowship in Cardiac Rehabilitation (at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad), Dr. Jain has trained in several Techniques in various workshops on – Myofascial Trigger point Release, Bend Ball and Balance (Theraband Academy), PNF, NDT, Bobath etc. His areas of special interest include Neurophysiotherapy and Early Intervention. Dr. Jain has worked in Disha and SDMH, Jaipur for over 10 years.
Education and Fellowships
- Masters in Physiotherapy(Neurology)
- Post graduate Diploma in Early Intervention(NIMH, Scendrabad)
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Fellowship in Cardiac Rehabilitation(Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad)
- Trained in several Techniques in workshop on – Myofascial Trigger point Release, Bend Ball and Balance(Theraband Academy), PNF, NDT, Bobath etc.
- Early Intervention
Research and Publications
- “A study to find out the strength of the unaffected upper limb of MCA (Stroke) patients comparison with normal individuals”
- Physiotherapist in Disha,Jaipur
- Consultant Physiotherapist in SDMH, Jaipur(10 years)
- Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy(reg. no.23943)