Dr. Ankur Gahlot
Senior Consultant - Endocrinology
A DM in Endocrinology from the Institute of medical sciences, Banaras Hindu University, has worked with Safdarjung Hospital, RML Hospital, New Delhi and Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur. His areas of special interest include Type I Diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Thyroid disorders, Pituitary disorders, Adrenal disorders, Osteoporosis, Polycystic ovary syndrome & Endocrinological issues of Infertility. Dr. Gahlot has presented several papers, many of which have won him coveted awards.
Education and Fellowships
- (MBBS) – SPMC Bikaner
- MD (General Medicine) – SNMC Jodhpur
- DM (Endocrinology) – BHU varanasi (Bharat Hindu University) – Institute of medical sciences
- Endocrinology in Safdarjung hospital & RML hospital New Delhi for 3 yrs
- consultant Department of Diabetes & Endocrine Sciences Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur.
Awards and Honors
- M Chenna Reddy award for best paper APICON – Rajasthan chapter
- A R Seth award for best paper ESICON – Vellore.
- Diabetes – Type I Diabetes, Gestational diabetes, thyroid disorders, pituitary disorders, Adrenal Disorders, osteoporosis, polycystic ovary syndrome & endocrinological issues of infertility.
- Endocrine Society – India
- Endocrine Society USA
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- Indian Thyroid society (ITSCON)
- Indian Society for Bone And Mineral research (ISBMR)