Dr. Anjani Kumar Sharma
Director - Neurology
A DM in Neurology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Dr. Sharma’s areas of special interest includes Epilepsy, Neuro-muscular disorders and Stroke. After serving SMS Medical College for 22 years, he took Voluntary Retirement as Senior Professor and Unit Head in 2017 and has officiated as the internal and external examiner for DM – Neurology at various Medical Institutes across the Country. He has conducted several free medical camps across Rajasthan and participated in several Public Education Programmes on News Channels and Radio Channels on Neurological issues. Dr. Sharma was awarded Indian College of Physicians Fellowship in 2009.
Education and Fellowships
- MBBS and MD (Med) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
- DM (Neurology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS).
- Neuro-muscular disorders
Research and Publications
- Worked as a faculty in the department of Neurology, SMS Medical College for 22 years. Held various positions and took Voluntary Retirement as Senior Professor and Unit Head in July, 2017.
- Served as a recognised Medical Teacher and also conducted DM (Neurology) exams as an internal and external examiner at SMS Medical College as well as various other Medical Institutes across the Country.
- Conducted several free medical camps across the State of Rajasthan.
- Participated in several Public Education Programmes related to various Neurological issues on News channels and radio stations.
Awards and Honors
- Awarded Indian College of Physician Fellowship in 2009.
- Awarded Borengham fellowship in Parkinson disease in 2007 at Tokyo, Japan.
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Neurological Society of India
- Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian College of Physicians
- American Academy of Neurology