The Department of Dental Science at RBH follows both general and specialised practices for restoration and cosmetic cures of the teeth. Oral diseases are major public health problems due to their high incidence and prevalence across the globe. A set of perfect teeth not only has a significant impact on the overall appearance of a face but also reflects good health and should therefore be cared for and maintained.
Dental caries (tooth decay), periodontal disease (gum disease or pyorrhoea) are the commonest oral problems. Treatments involving restoration of teeth, extraction or surgical removal of teeth, scaling and root planning and endodontic root canal treatment help people to recover from basic tooth ailments.
The Department specialises in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck.
Following are the treatments offered by RBH Department of Dental Sciences:
- Minimal intervention dentistry
- Paediatric dentistry
- Preventive dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Dento-maxillofacial radiology
- Oral pathology
- Oral medicine
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dento-maxillofacial Radiology
Book an Appointment
- No, it is the simplest and safest procedure as it works by exfoliating stains and lightens them by bringing back their natural color.
- No, it’s a misconception.
- No, the oral tissues that lie below the denture changes over a period of time, and the dentures are made up of calcium material that doesn’t adapt according to the tissue. Thus even a well-fitting denture may not fit well after a few years.
- No, scaling and deep cleaning of gums prevent the problem of bad breath and bleeding gums.