The RBH Department of Pulmonary, Critical care Medicine and Interventional Pulmonology is conducting “The First Interventional Pulmonology Update - 2018 -Rajasthan “ on 13th October 2018.
It aims to improve knowledge and develop practical skills in performing multiple essential interventional bronchoscopy procedures.
Through a series of lectures, hands-on workshops, participants will be able to :
- Recognize the indications and contraindications of major bronchoscopic modalities.
- Perform conventional TBNA (c-TBNA) in major lymph nodes
- Understand endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) related anatomy and practice EBUS-TBNA
- Gain knowledge of hot & cold therapy i.e. APC/cautery and cryotherapy for endobronchial treatment and biopsies
- Be familiar with rigid bronchoscopy de-bulking techniques and stent placement
Limited seats for workshop: 30
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
IFSC code- ICIC0006752
Account number – 675205600342
Cheque/DD in favour of Rukmani Birla Hospital- A unit of The Calcutta Medical Research Institute
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly confirm the availability of seats before making payment. No refunds shall be made if payment is done without confirming seats.
- To register, please fill the copy of registration form attached herewith, and send the scanned copy with your signature to our e-mail address.
- The course fee can be deposited into the bank account, the details of which are given above.
- An acknowledgment e-mail shall be sent upon receipt of registration and payment (Hard copy of payment receipt can be obtained at the registration desk on the day of the conference)
- For any queries, please write to us: email@example.com