The Department of Paediatrics at RBH aims to make a difference in the lives of children and adolescents by recognising the needs of those between 0 and 17 years of age.
The Department provides children with easy access to the best of paediatric facilities and services. It blends clinical care with research based knowledge to ensure that the stars of tomorrow continue to burn bright as ever.
The Department provides cutting edge technology and expertise through a plethora of paediatric services.
Intensive Care Facilities & Services
- Intensive Care and High Dependency Beds
- Provision to ventilate children using Servo-I Ventilators
- Multi-parameter monitors for Invasive and Non-Invasive blood pressure monitoring as well as CVP
- Brochoscopy, bedside EEG, ECHO, Peritoneal and Haemodialysis, SLED
NICU Facilities & Services
- Intensive Care and Isolation Beds with provision to ventilate babies
- Most advanced and sophisticated equipment for proper monitoring of neonates like warmers and incubators
- Advanced LED Phototherapy Units, Bili blankets, IBP Monitoring, etc.
- Management of Premature Neonates
- Management of patients with Meconium Aspiration Syndrome, Birth Asphyxia, Respiration Distress and other complicated diseases
- Advanced procedures including High Frequency Ventilation, Invasive Monitoring and Exchange Transfusion
- Cardiology Referral Services
- Well Baby Clinic
- Developmental Follow-up