Dr. Vibha Chaturvedi
Senior Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
An MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dr. Chaturvedi has a special interest in Gynaec Endoscopic Surgery, Infertility management and High-risk pregnancy. She is a strong proponent of Antenatal Yoga, Antenatal Lamaze classes and Music Therapy as a part of pregnancy care. Her expertise covers Anaemia, Diabetes, high blood pressure, Kidney disease, Heart disease in Pregnancy, Contraception, Cancer screening, Menopause, Adolescence problem etc. Dr. Chaturvedi has earlier worked as a Fellow in Endoscopy and Fertility management at Aanchal Fertility and Laparoscopic Hospital and has undergone observership in high-risk pregnancy in the USA. Dr is regularly invited to speak on her interest areas at various professional forums.
Dr Vibha Chaturvedi is a consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician at the Rukmani Birla Hospital, Jaipur. She has done her MBBS and MS at SMS Medical college, Jaipur. She has keen interest in High Risk Pregnancy care also and provides her services in women’s healthcare. She strongly believes in antenatal Yoga, Antenatal Lamaze classes and Music Therapy as a part of pregnancy care.
She addresses a whole range of issues like Anaemia, Diabetes, high blood pressure, Kidney disease, Heart disease in Pregnancy, Contraception, Cancer screening, Menopause, Adolescence problem etc. She is also a dedicated healer and tries to instill her vigor and optimism to her patients and encourages them to bloom to their best. Her zeal to learn and excel is what makes her stand out from the rest. She hopes to raise the health standards of Indian women and with this mission in hand, toil towards success.
Education and Fellowships
MBBS, MS (OB-GYN)
Clinical fellow in Endoscopy and Fertility management at Aanchal Fertility and Laparoscopic Hospital, Jaipur
- Gyne endoscopic Surgery
- Infertility management
- High risk pregnancy
Research and Publications
- Jan 09, Presented a paper on “Role of hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding” in AICOG conference in Jaipur
- Aug 14, Invited as Chairperson & moderator in RAMAS, Jaipur, Moderated a case of Total laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Sept 14, Invited as Chairperson and Speaker at “Journey to Safe motherhood” conference organized by FOGSI . Presented a talk on “Recurrent pregnancy loss” and Chaired a session on “Epidural analgesia in Labor”
- May 15, Invited as a panelist on “Laparoscopic Myomectomy” at Endogyne conference, organized by JOGS
- Sept 15, Invited to moderate a session on Laparoscopic Vaginoplasty, at Raj Endogyne conference
- Nov 15, Organized ISOPARB conference as joint secretary and invited as panelist on “Induction of Labor” and “Gestational hypertension”
- Nov 15, Presented a paper on “Role of Non Stress Test in the management of Postdatism” at ISOPARB
- Dec 15, Invited as a panelist in Recurrent pregnancy loss conference organized by Pune Obs and Gyne Society in association with FOGSI
- Jan 16, Presented a paper on “Role of hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding” in AICOG conference Agra
She has worked as a clinical fellow in Endoscopy and Fertility management at Aanchal Fertility and Laparoscopic Hospital, Jaipur, where she received training in operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. She has also undergone training in Advanced infertility treatment, (IVF, ICSI) at Aanchal Hospital . Following her training, she has worked as a Gynec endoscopist, Obstetrician & infertility specialist at the Aanchal Hospital and Cocoon Hospital, Jaipur. She has done observership in high risk pregnancy in the USA .
Awards and Honours
She has done total laparoscopic hysterectomy of 20 cm x 15cm size uterus which was weighing around 1.75 kg
- Jaipur Obstetrics & Gynecological Society
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecological Society of India
- Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists
- National Association for Voluntary Sterilization & Family Welfare Of India
- Joint Secretary, Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Indian Menopause Society
- Medical Practitioner Society(MPS), Jaipur
- Jaipur Medical Association(JMA), Jaipur