Dr. Jitendra Chawla
Senior Consultant - Lap.Surgery (Visiting Consultant)
An MS in General Surgery from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Dr. Chawla is Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons and a Fellow, Minimal Access Surgery. A pioneer in Laparoscopic Hernia surgery in Jaipur, he has been practicing for over 25 years. Dr. Chawla’s areas of special interest include Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery, Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery and Obesity Surgery. He has been an Executive Member of the Hernia Society of India and is the Hon. Secretary of Rajasthan Association of Minimal Access Surgeons, 2015 – 2018.
- One of the most experienced Gen. & Laparoscopic surgeons of Jaipur.
- In practice since last 25 years.
- Well versed with all kinds of Lap. Surgeries i.e. Basic as well as Advanced surgeries including Hernia, SILS, Bariatric surgery.
- Pioneer in the Lap. Hernia surgery in Jaipur.
Education and Fellowships
MBBS – SMS Medical College , Jaipur
MS (Gen. Surgery) – SMS Medical College , Jaipur
FIAGES (Fellow , Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons)
FMAS (Fellow , Minimal Access Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS )
- Obesity Surgery
Awards and Honours
- Faculty in APHS 2014 i.e. International conference of Asia Pacific Hernia Society held in 2014
- Executive Member of prestigious Hernia Society of India (HSI) 2013 – 2015
- Hon. Secretary , RAMAS 2015 – 2018 (Rajasthan Association of Minimal Access Surgeons)
- ASI – Association of Surgeons of India
- APHS – Asia Pacific Hernia Society
- IAGES – Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- SELSI – Society of Endo Laparoscopic surgeons of India
- RAMAS – Rajasthan Association of Minimal Access Surgeons
- IMA – Indian Medical Association