Dr. Ayushi Mathur
Consultant - Ortho and Sports Therapy
Specialty Timings :
Monday - (09:00 AM - 05:00 PM)
Tuesday - (09:00 AM - 05:00 PM)
Wednesday - (09:00 AM - 05:00 PM)
Thursday - (09:00 AM - 05:00 PM)
Friday - (09:00 AM - 05:00 PM)
Saturday - (09:00 AM - 05:00 PM)Book an appointment
Education and Fellowships
- Masters in Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics)
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (Rajasthan University of Health Science)
- NDT Training by Chief Physiotherapist of AIIMS, Delhi – Dr. Prabhat Ranjhan
- MK Manual Therapy Education FIASTM (Functional Instrument Assisted Soft tissue Mobilization),Delhi – Dr. Mohammed Mosin
- Traniee at DISHA-a resource centre for Disabled, Jaipur
- RS-CIT(Rajasthan State Certificate in IT), Jaipur
- Sport’s Injuries
Research and Publications
- Dissertation Submitted in speciality of Orthopaedics(Research) – “Comparative Effect Between Hold Relax Versus Ischemic Compression Techniques On Upper Trapezius Myofacial Trigger Point”
- Consultant Physiotherapist, Fortis Memorial Research Institute,Gurgaon.
- Senior Physiotherapist,MetroMAS Hospital,Jaipur.
- Consultant Physiotherapist,FortisJessaramHospital,New Delhi.
- Completed Internship from ARMY HOSPITAL R&R,DELHI