Education and Fellowships
- MBBS and MD (Med) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
- DM (Neurology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS).
- Neuro-muscular disorders
Research and Publications
- Worked as a faculty in the department of Neurology, SMS Medical College for 22 years. Held various positions and took Voluntary Retirement as Senior Professor and Unit Head in July, 2017.
- Served as a recognised Medical Teacher and also conducted DM (Neurology) exams as an internal and external examiner at SMS Medical College as well as various other Medical Institutes across the Country.
- Conducted several free medical camps across the State of Rajasthan.
- Participated in several Public Education Programmes related to various Neurological issues on News channels and radio stations.
Awards and Honors
- Awarded Indian College of Physician Fellowship in 2009.
- Awarded Borengham fellowship in Parkinson disease in 2007 at Tokyo, Japan.
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Neurological Society of India
- Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian College of Physicians
- American Academy of Neurology